Sunday, May 4, 2014

African Black Soap Is The New Green!

African Black Soap is the new green and 100% Natural! 
For centuries, Ghanaians have used Black Soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues. It is known to help with skin irritations and conditions such as Eczema and Psoriasis as well.

African Black Soap helps naturally deep clean skin and works on most skin types including rough, dry or sensitive. If your looking for a natural makeup remover African Black Soap is a natural great substitute and works against premature facial lines and wrinkles. African Black Soap can be lathered and used as a shampoo bar and is great for hair! If you want clear skin try African Black Soap. 

"I've been using it for a week now and I have acne, this soap has done more for my skin than the pills and cream the doctor gave me! My skin is really getting better, soooooo much better, I love this soap!!


Chocolashea's Premium African Black Soap


Connect with us on Face Book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment